Join Us for our NEXT Edible Garden Tour and POT LUCK Brunch with TV’s Chef Brad! RSVP now
As part of the Tour, Chef Brad will dazzle us with an on-the-spot Harvest-Fresh recipe from direct from the garden!
And we can all enjoy sampling your favorite dishes you might choose to bring and share!
Where: 4327 E. Cloudburst Ct. Gilbert, AZ 85297
WHEN: 8am – 11am Saturday, May 11th, 2013
PLEASE PARK on Cozy Way.
Come find out how we transformed our 1/3 acre conventional, HOA regulated back yard (grass bushes and trees) Into our very own Elegant Edible Garden of Eden: (Small Teaser Below)
Here’s what we’ve got on-site that you might not have noticed in the video:
- More than 4,700 s.f. of elegant growing beds
- 30+ Fruit Trees
- Edible Flowers
- +75 Gallon-per day Recycled Greywater System
- Passive Rainwater Harvesting Process
- Fully Automated Back-up Watering System
- A 14-hen “Chicken Hotel”
- Formal Raised Beds
- Micro-Green House
- Nearly-Elegant, In-view Composting System
- Indoor/Outdoor Seed starting system
- Subterranean Shade-Garden (NEWLY Re-planted)
- HD Garden Layout (NEW)
- 6-Intentional Micro-Climate Zones (Newly Improved)
- NEW Elegant Indoor Aquaponics and seed-starting system
Not to mention a few innovative surprises.
It’s a true work-in-progress so, not only will I be able to show you exactly what we created and how we did it, I’ll be able to show you what’s in the works.
Admission is $20
I look forward to seeing you!
What People Are Saying…
The tour was awesome and much more than I expected. Justin and his wife were gracious hosts and everyone had a great time. ~Tricia
I enjoyed Justin’s Urban Farm Tour very much, it was informative and entertaining! The potluck was fun too…loads of great goodies to munch on… ~Chris