Join Us for our NEXT Edible Garden Tour and POT LUCK Brunch with Justin Rohner and his Agriscaping friends!
2 Start Times Available 8am or 11am
Come join the tour with the “Agriscaping guy”, Justin Rohner and TV’s Chef Brad at the home of Agriscaping technologies on Cloudburst Court. This popular event has grown over the last three years and with the inclusion of Chef Brad doing cooking demos using produce from Justin’s garden, it’s sure to grow even more.
This open-air residential research and training facility is nestled in the heart of Power Ranch. This is where Justin and his research and development team test new varieties of plants, techniques, harvesting and other Agriscaping methods. Come find out how we transformed this 1/3 acre conventional, HOA regulated back yard (grass bushes and trees) Into our very own Elegant Edible Garden of Eden: (Small Teaser Below)
And that was back in 2010! A LOT has grown since then… including my kids!
Here’s what the video might have missed:
- More than 4,800 s.f. of elegant growing beds
- 34+ Fruit Trees
- Edible Flowers
- 6+ varieties of berries (blue, black, Goji, and more!)
- +75 Gallon-per day Recycled Greywater System
- Passive Rainwater Harvesting Process
- Fully Automated Back-up Watering System
- A 14-hen “Chicken Hotel”
- Formal Raised Beds
- Micro-Green House
- Nearly-Elegant, In-view Composting System
- Indoor/Outdoor Seed starting system
- Subterranean Shade-Garden (Under my TRAMP!)
- HD Garden Layout
- 6-Intentional Micro-Climate Zones (Newly Improved)
- UPGRADED 225 gal Indoor Tilapia Aquaponic system
- NEW Rabbit-run
+ much more…
It’s a true work-in-progress so, not only will Justin and his team be able to show you exactly what they created and how they did it, he’ll be able to show you what’s in the works.
Admission is $20
Space is limited for each tour, please register early to be guaranteed a spot!
What People Are Saying…
The tour was awesome and much more than I expected. Justin and his wife were gracious hosts and everyone had a great time. ~Tricia
I enjoyed Justin’s Urban Farm Tour very much, it was informative and entertaining! The potluck was fun too…loads of great goodies to munch on… ~Chris